Skip to main content

(Everything I Do) I Do It for You Song by Brandy


 Look into my eyes

You will see, what you mean to meSearch your heart, search your soulWhen you find me there, you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying forYou can't tell me it's not worth dying forYou know it's true (you know it's true)Everything I doI do it for youYeah, yeah
Look in to your heart, you will findThere is nothing there to hideTake me as I am, take my lifeI would give it all, I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting forI can't help it, there's nothing I want moreYou know it's trueEverything I doI do it for you
There's no love, like your loveAnd no other, could give me more loveThere's nowhere, unless you're thereAll the time, all the way
You can't tell me it's not worth trying forJust can't help it, there's nothing I want moreOh, I would fight for you, yeah, I'd lie for youWalk the wire for you, yeah, I'd die for you
You know it's trueEverything I doI do for you
Songwriters: Bryan Adams / Robert John Lange / Michael Kamen

Comments