Skip to main content

Hero Song by Enrique Iglesias


 Let me be your hero

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?Would you run, and never look back?Would you cry, if you saw me cryin'?And would you save my soul tonight?
Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?Would you laugh?Oh, please, tell me this
Now, would you die for the one you loved?Hold me in your arms tonight
I can be your hero, babyI can kiss away the painI will stand by you foreverYou can take my very breath away
Would you swear that you'll always be mine?Or would you lie?Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?Have I lost my mind?I don't care, you're here tonight
I can be your hero, babyI can kiss away the painI will stand by you foreverYou can take my breath away
Oh, I just wanna hold youI just want to hold you, oh, yeah
Am I in too deep?Have I lost my mind?Well, I don't care, you're here tonight
I can be your hero, babyI can kiss away the pain, oh, yeahI will stand by you foreverYou can take my breath away
And I can be your heroI can kiss away the painAnd I will stand by you foreverYou can take my breath awayYou can take my breath away
I can be your hero
Songwriters: Mark Taylor / Enrique Iglesias / Paul Barry / Chein Garcia

Comments