Skip to main content

You're Beautiful Song by James Blunt


 Lyrics

My life is brilliant
My life is brilliantMy love is pureI saw an angelOf that I'm sureShe smiled at me on the subwayShe was with another manBut I won't lose no sleep on that'Cause I've got a plan
You're beautifulYou're beautifulYou're beautiful, it's trueI saw your face in a crowded placeAnd I don't know what to do'Cause I'll never be with you
Yes, she caught my eyeAs we walked on byShe could see from my face that I wasFucking highAnd I don't think that I'll see her againBut we shared a moment that will last 'til the end
You're beautifulYou're beautifulYou're beautiful, it's trueI saw your face in a crowded placeAnd I don't know what to do'Cause I'll never be with you
La-la-la, laLa-la-la, laLa-la-la, la, la
You're beautifulYou're beautifulYou're beautiful, it's trueThere must be an angel with a smile on her faceWhen she thought up that I should be with youBut it's time to face the truthI will never be with you
Songwriters: Amanda Ghost / James Blount / Sasha Scarbeck

Comments