Skip to main content

WITHOUT YOU Song by The Kid LAROI


 You cut out a piece of me, and now I bleed internally

Left here without you (no, no, no), without you (ooh)And it hurts for me to think about what life could possibly be likeWithout you (no, no, no), without you (no, no)
I can't believe that you wouldn't believe meFuck all of your reasonsI lost my shit, you know I didn't mean itNow I see it, you run and repeat itAnd I can't take it back, so in the past is where we'll leave it, huh
So there you go, ohCan't make a wife out of a ho, ohI'll never find the words to say I'm sorryBut I'm scared to be alone
You cut out a piece of me, and now I bleed internallyLeft here without you (no, no, no), without you (ooh)And it hurts for me to think about what life could possibly be likeWithout you (no, no, no), without you (no, no)
Oh-oh, whoa-oh, oh-oh, whoa-ohOh-oh, whoa-oh, oh-oh, whoa-ohWithout you, without you, oohOh-oh, whoa-oh, oh-oh, whoa-ohOh-oh, whoa-oh, oh-oh, whoa-ohWithout you, without you
It's gon' be hard here on my ownAnd even harder to let you goI really wish that we could've got this right
So here I go, ohCan't make a wife out of a ho, ohI'll never find the words to say I'm sorryBut I'm scared to be alone
You cut out a piece of me, and now I bleed internallyLeft here without you (no, no, no), without you (ooh)And it hurts for me to think about what life could possibly be likeWithout you (no, no, no), without you (no, no)
Oh-oh, whoa-oh, oh-oh, whoa-ohOh-oh, whoa-oh, oh-oh, whoa-ohWithout you, without you (no, no, no)
Songwriters: Billy Walsh / Blake Slatkin / Charlton Howard / Omer Fedi

Comments