Skip to main content

Uptown Funk Mark Ronson


 Doh

Doh doh doh, doh doh dohDoh dohDoh doh doh, doh doh dohDoh dohDoh doh doh, doh doh dohDoh dohDoh doh doh (aaaaaow!)
This hit, that ice coldMichelle Pfeiffer, that white goldThis one, for them hood girlsThem good girls, straight masterpiecesStylin', wildin'Livin' it up in the cityGot Chucks on with Saint LaurentGotta kiss myself, I'm so pretty
I'm too hot (hot damn)Called a police and a firemanI'm too hot (hot damn)Make a dragon wanna retire, manI'm too hot (hot damn)Say my name, you know who I amI'm too hot (hot damn)Am I bad 'bout that money?Break it down
Girls hit your hallelujah (wooh)Girls hit your hallelujah (wooh)Girls hit your hallelujah (wooh)
'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you (wooh)'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to youSaturday night, and we in the spotDon't believe me, just watch, come on!
Don't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watch
Hey, hey, hey, oh!StopWait a minuteFill my cup, put some liquor in itTake a sip, sign a checkJulio, get the stretchRide to Harlem, Hollywood, Jackson, MississippiIf we show up, we gon' show outSmoother than a fresh jar of Skippy
I'm too hot (hot damn)Called a police and a firemanI'm too hot (hot damn)Make a dragon wanna retire, manI'm too hot (hot damn, hot damn)Bitch, say my name, you know who I amI'm too hot (hot damn)Am I bad 'bout that money?Break it down
Girls hit your hallelujah (wooh)Girls hit your hallelujah (wooh)Girls hit your hallelujah (wooh)
'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you (wooh)'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to youSaturday night, and we in the spotDon't believe me, just watch, come on!
Don't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchHey, hey, hey, oh!
Before we leaveI'mma tell y'all a lil' somethingUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upI said Uptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you up
Come on, dance, jump on itIf you sexy than flaunt itIf you freaky then own itDon't brag about it, come show meCome on, dance, jump on itIf you sexy than flaunt itWell, it's Saturday night, and we in the spotDon't believe me, just watch, come on!
Don't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watchDon't believe me, just watch
Hey, hey, hey, oh!Uptown Funk you upUptown Funk you up (say what?)Uptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you up (say what?)Uptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you up (say what?)Uptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you upUptown Funk you up (say what?)Uptown Funk you up
Songwriters: Jeff Bhasker / Mark Ronson / Bruno Mars / Philip Lawrence / Rudolph Taylor / Ronnie Wilson / Devon Gallaspy / Nicholaus Joseph Williams / Lonnie Lee Simmons / Robert E. Wilson / Charles K Wilson

Comments