Skip to main content

My Humps Song by Black Eyed Peas


 Lyrics

Whatcha gon' do with all that junkAll that junk inside your trunk?I'ma get, get, get, get you drunkGet you love drunk off my humpMy hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my humpMy hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumpsCheck it out
I drive these brothers crazyI do it on the dailyThey treat me really nicelyThey buy me all these iceysDolce & GabbanaFendi and that DonnaKaran they be sharin'All their money got me wearing flyGear but I ain't askin'They say they love my ass inSeven Jeans, True ReligionI say no but they keep givin'So I keep on takin'And no I ain't takenWe can keep on datin'Now keep on demonstratin'
My love (love), my love, my love, my love (love)You love my lady lumps (love)My hump, my hump, my hump (love)My humps they got you
She's got me spendingOh, spending all your money on meAnd spending time on meShe's got me spendingOh, spending all your money on meOn-on me, on me
Whatcha gon' do with all that junkAll that junk inside that trunk?I'ma get, get, get, get you drunkGet you love drunk off my humpWhatcha gon' do with all that assAll that ass inside them jeans?I'ma make, make, make, make you screamMake you scream, make you scream'Cause of my hump (hump), my hump, my hump, my hump (what?)My hump, my hump, my hump (hump), my lovely lady lumpsCheck it out
I met a girl down at the discoShe said, "Hey, hey, hey, yeah, let's go"I could be ya baby, you could be my honeyLet's spend time not moneyAnd mix your milk with my coco puffMilky, milky cocoMix your milk with my coco puffMilky, milkyRight
They say I'm really sexyThe boys they wanna sex meThey always standin' next to meAlways dancin' next to meTryin' to feel my hump, humpLookin' at my lump, lumpYou can look but you can't touch itIf you touch itI'ma start some dramaYou don't want no dramaNo, no drama, no, no, no, no dramaSo don't pull on my hand, boyYou ain't my man, boyI'm just tryin' to dance, boyAnd move my hump
My hump, my hump, my hump, my humpMy hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my humpMy lovely lady lumps (lump)My lovely lady lumps my lovely lady lumps (lump)In the back and in the front(Lump) My loving got you
She's got me spendingOh, spending all your money on meAnd spending time on meShe's got me spendingOh, spending all your money on meOn-on me, on me
Whatcha gon' do with all that junkAll that junk inside that trunk?I'ma get, get, get, get you drunkGet you love drunk off my humpWhatcha gon' do with all that assAll that ass inside them jeans?I'ma make, make, make, make you screamMake you scream, make you scream
Whatcha gon' do with all that junkAll that junk inside that trunk?I'ma get, get, get, get you drunkGet you love drunk off this humpWhatcha gon' do with all that breastAll that breast inside that shirt?I'ma make, make, make, make, you workMake you work, work, make you work
She's got me spendingOh, spending all your money on meAnd spending time on meShe's got me spendingOh, spending all your money on meOn-on me, on me
So real (so real), so real (so real)So real (so real), so real (so real)So real (so real), so real (so real)So real (so real), so real (so real)So real (so real), so real (so real)So real (so real), so real (so real)So real (so real), so real (so real)So real (so real), so real (so real)So real (so real)
Songwriters: David Payton / James Mccants / Will Adams

Comments